Ladies and Gentlemen, TCG ONE proudly presents: Career v2! The greatest balancing and rebuilding act on the Career mode since its release, is finally live!
To celebrate the new release, we have launched 21 days of Career v2 Parade, to reward total of 21 FREE packs one every day until the end of month! Don't forget to login every day to get your daily card pack!
It's not over! We will also give out 700 coins and 5 RS & SS packs for FREE! Plus 700 more coins as Early Bird Bonus if you login and upgrade to Career v2 within the first week of the launch!
- New generation: Ruby & Sapphire is now available in Career, along with RS & SS expansions and Worlds 03-04 format!
- New currency: Ink can be used to assemble any card you don't have and dissolve the ones you don't need in exchange.
- New currency: Coins can be used to buy packs from in-game store. Earned through quests and 3 win bonuses.
- 3 Win Bonus: You will gain 40 coins for every 3 wins you get against foes in all modes/formats (carries on between days, maximum 2 bonuses per day, only applies once for a unique foe in a day).
- Upon logging in, your account and inventory will be upgraded to Career v2. Each card is assigned a current market value calculated by considering previous sales in the market of each card. Your first 4 cards be refunded of their market value minus mean of dissolve and assemble cost of their new class. Your excess cards (over 4) will be refunded of their full market value.
- Old currency bits were deprecated and exchanged for ink at 1:1 rate. Games will reward ink from now on.
- In-game market was closed in favor of new changes.
- FREEBIE cards! Every generation has some important freebie cards and they will be given automatically to players who don't have them. You will get notifications for cards that were credited to your account.
- New concept: Card Classes. Each card in Career was assigned to a Class, which is different but similar to how rarities work. There 6 classes, from most common to the rarest: Basic, Frequent, Average, Rare, Superior, Epic.
- Basic class cards (not to be confused with basic type pokemon) are now free to play, including all basic energy cards!
- V2 packs are generated in a fundamentally different way than the old ones. Each pack always costs 100 coins and contains 10 random (at least 1 Rare Class and 3 Average Class) cards from multiple expansions and usually type-aware. Element packs contain Fire, Grass, Water, Steel and Verdict packs contain Lightning, Psychic, Fighting, Dark typed cards.
- Set level up reward to 200 coins. This would help new players thrive.
- 'Just Keep on Diggin' achievement now reads 'Receive 10000 Ink by dissolving cards'.
- Disabled Unlimited format in Career.
- Adjusted quests once more, their rewards were increased and requirements were lowered for damage type quests.
- 3 new starter decks for GEN 1: Buckle Up, Diffuser and Dealbreaker!
- All ECard starter decks were modified to have more draw support and they are now all given to players for free! Same applies for the new RS generation: the two starter decks are given away for free!
- New UI theme!!!
- It is now possible to directly clone a quickplay deck for career, via deck viewer window.
- Added margins to many windows and standardized table styles for a streamlined experience.
- Quickplay deck editor is now full screen.
- Added card class and kit columns to Card Database window (hidden by default).
- It is now possible to play a deck that is covered by the target format. For example you can play standard decks in expanded format, ecard decks in worlds 03-04 format, etc.
- Coin flips now use a single RNG for the entire game.
- Beedrill (EVO) Swarming Sting was fixed.
I hope you like Career v2!