This update features a new centralized login system, which will be the first step for the upcoming website features such as forum and deck garage. It also has persistent sessions so as long as you use the same browser, your session will be remembered automatically. Later on, we will be able to allow developers to integrate apps with TCG ONE accounts.
Your accounts are already transitioned to new system (auth.tcgone.net) in a secure way. On first login, you'll only need to verify your email address and you'll be able to change it also (a lacking feature on old system). The reason for email verification is that we want to make sure you will be able to receive email from us in case you forget your password.
You will now be able to Login with Facebook. This will allow new players to start playing with less number of steps. Existing players can link their Facebook accounts (Go to My Profile -> Link Facebook Account) to use this feature.
We'll add Discord login in the future.
Some technical notes for existing players:
- Old system allowed using the same email address for multiple accounts, the new system will not. So in order to be able to activate your secondary accounts, you'll have to verify them with different email addresses.
- A change in session system should also be noted that, it's now not possible to use different users in the same browser session, to be able to play games with two accounts with yourself, you'll have to use another browser or a private session (a.k.a. Incognito mode).
- Fixed Lycanrox GX (GRI) attack damage
- Mallow (GRI) will now work correctly
- Fixed a rare interaction for Cinnabar City Gym (G2)
- Fixed GX attack requirement for Lurantis GX (SM)
- Fixed discarded energies for Arcanine (SM) Firestorm and Pikachu EX (XYP) Mega Thunderbolt