Dear TCG ONE fans,
I wanted to tell you more about exciting new features and prominent changes about the upcoming Career Mode upgrade which we will simply call Career v2 :)
- Generation 3 packs! Ruby&Sapphire and Sandstorm will be available at start!
- New card assemble/dissolve mechanic via new currency ‘ink’: Dissolve cards you don’t need then assemble cards you need.
- New currency: ‘coins’ for opening packs. It will be mainly earned from doing quests.
- New matchmaking system with queues. You’ll be matched with another player based on your match score and rating.
- New booster pack generation strategy. (more on this later)
- Completely redesigned deck editor! (more on this later)
- New & interesting quest types with predefined rewards.
- Basic cards from every expansion for everyone to get started in career. Rarity levels of all cards will be carefully adjusted.
- In-game market will be closed. Private trading between players might be implemented in distant releases.
- Currency ‘bits’ will be deprecated (in favor of ‘coins’) and shall not be earned anymore. You’ll still be able to spend it on packs.
- You don’t need to prepare for the release (don’t change your market usage habits).
There are some stuff needs to be done (classifying cards, fixing startup decks, etc). If interested, please contact me. This is very important as there are too many stars to align for this release.$
Note: Career v2 release date has not been set yet.
Note: BREAKpoint is expected to be playable around 2 weeks after its official release.
TCG ONE will always be FREE TO PLAY, as it was from the beginning. Please donate (link on the homepage) if you can, to help paying server fees. Thank you.